5.01.2013

Weigh In # 5 (2013)

Today the scale said 187.4, which is up about 7 pounds from last time.  But my measurements haven't changed.  Sooooo . . . yeah.

This is all related to everything else I've been talking about this week.  Honestly, I don't think that weight is accurate; I think I must be retaining water or something.  I feel bloated, and given that my measurements are the same, I think that has to be it.

The problem has just been exhaustion.  I've been too tired to work out  . . . I seriously haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks, which is really frustrating.  Plus being so tired during the day has led to me drinking a lot more Dr. Pepper than I should be because I just need it to feel even remotely functional at the moment.  It sucks.

The good news is it's kind of getting better.  Today I felt like I had a little more energy during work . . . but then I fell asleep for a few hours as soon as I got home, which isn't what I wanted to do.  My energy felt a little better yesterday as well so hopefully, whatever this is is going away.

I definitely need to start fighting through this.  I'm determined to get back into exercising, even if it's only 20 minutes a day.

So that's it.  Hopefully June's weigh in will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment