5.01.2014

122 Days

It's the first of May!  And in my mind that means it's officially summer.  (Not that you'd have thought that if you went outside in Flagstaff today, but whatever).  I used to dread summer something fierce, and even though I'm not looking forward to the Arizona heat, I am kind of excited for summer this year.

I think of summer as May 1st to August 31st.  That's 122 days, and I have high hopes for those 122 days this year.

I am going to go outside.  I'm going to hike and swim and bike and be active and get fit.

I am going to take the dogs on lots of long walks and adventures.

I am going to paint my nails awesome summer colors.

I am going to wear my giant sunglasses and drive around with my sun roof open and my radio set to the country station.

I am going to hang out in Kingman with my family, and with friends in Phoenix.

I am going to read and write and paint and sew.

I am going to save money.

I am going to find a new doctor and get back on track treatment wise.

I am going to get a tattoo.

I am going to climb a mountain (like last year!).

I am going to take lots of pictures.

It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment