7.27.2014

Not Much Of A Weekend

This past Wednesday Jerbs left for San Diego, for Comic Con.  (So jealous).  Which means I've had the apartment to myself for 4 days, which means that instead of just chilling out and relaxing, I used the time to deep clean the whole place.  Like really, really deep clean it.  I can only do that when Jerbs is out of town because she gets weird about me moving her stuff to clean around it, so . . . yeah.  Needless to say I don't feel like I've had much of a weekend.

But the apartment looks amazing.  I didn't get to the bathroom or laundry room but whatever, those were low priorities.  I'm guessing I burned off quite a few calories the way I busted my ass too, so that's a plus.

I really wish tomorrow wasn't Monday because I definitely don't want to go to work.  At either job.  I think I need a vacation, but that's for another post.

For now, I'm going to sit my ass in my chair and watch one more episode of the X Files before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment