1.01.2015

Weigh In # 1 (2015)

189.4 pounds.

Which means that I lost . . . less than 4 pounds in 2014.  Awesome.

But still, I weigh less today than I did last January 1st.  So I am moving, at a glacially slow speed, in the right direction.

I have some good motivation this year, though.  For one thing, I have two weddings to go to this year (one in July, the other in October . . . and at the rate my friends seem to be getting engaged, there might be a few more, too), and I'd like to look nice at them.  I want to be able to buy pretty dresses to wear to them, and feel confident in them.

I also feel like I am maybe, possibly, almost ready to maybe, possibly, start dating again, and that's not going to happen until I feel better about myself.  Which is not going to happen until I like my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment