10.31.2015

Halloween 2015


Halloween this year was quiet.  Jerbs had to work, so I just hung out at home with the dogs and relaxed.  I fully intended to Netflix myself an X Files marathon but then I just wound up watching HIMYM, because, y'know, I need to see that series for a 10th time.  After Jerbs got off work we went to Michael's and Joann's and bought Halloween stuff for 60% off, which is always fun.

But we did do some Halloween stuff this week.  We carved pumpkins.

My pumpkins.  The one on the left was a stencil
that came with the carving kit.

Jerbs' pumpkins.  Both just freehand.

We put up a festive Halloween wreath.

I converted my summer wreath into a Halloween wreath
for our door.  I just changed out the ribbon and flowers.

I did Halloween stuff at MHC.

My office mate and I put up some decorations
in our window at work.  I think it turned out cute.

I made black velvet homemade Oreos for the
Halloween potluck.

And our complex made a nice gesture.

Not Halloween related, but this was a Happy Fall gift from our complex.
It had candy, an ice scraper, and chapstick in it.

And that's it!  I can't believe tomorrow is the start of NOVEMBER . . . this year has gone by so dang fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment