10.01.2015

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

I passed my CPC exam!!!

I found out while I was at work today via the AAPC website.  I immediately called my boss, who was very congratulatory and sent out a company wide email congratulating me.  So that was exciting.

I'm still in shock.  I honestly thought I was going to have to retake that test.  Like . . . I really didn't think I'd pass on the first try.

Granted, I barely passed with the minimum score for certification.  But as my boss pointed out, people hiring you don't ask for your score, they just look at your certification, so who cares?  I freaking passed!  I think I'd have done better if I hadn't rushed, but I was so consumed with finishing before time was up that I definitely went faster than I needed to.

I'm so happy!!  And SO proud of myself!!  My co-workers were all very proud as well, and that felt good.

Also, today is ICD-10 implementation day and it's already a disaster . . . kinda glad I'm on vacation!

And on that note, Jerbs and I are getting ready to leave for SLC so I'm off to finish packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment