11.08.2016

A General Update

First and foremost: Jerbs and I moved to Washington.

It was actually a horrible experience.  Like, a legitimately traumatizing experience.  Probably the worst days of my entire life (with the exception of when I was super sick with the bipolar disorder).  It was all so shitty that I honestly don't even want to write about it in detail because I have zero desire to relive any of it.

That being said, I like living in WA.  I love all the rain and the fall color and our apartment's nice and our neighborhood's nice and Jerbs loves her new job.  I'm still trying to decide how I feel about working from home but for the most part it's not bad.

I've really been in just kind of a funk for awhile now.  Kind of down, kind of out of it, kind of just disengaged and moving through life without really touching anything.  I work in my laptop from my bed all day, then I go get Jerbs from work and we usually run errands or eat or whatever, then we come home and I lay in bed and watch stuff on YouTube or Netflix until it's time for bed, at which point I go to sleep in my bed.  So basically I spend most of my time in bed.  My room is a total mess and 80% of our stuff is still in boxes but I absolutely can't find the energy or motivation to get up and actually unpack and settle in.  I'm assuming that's because of how bad everything went, I don't want to really engage with living here.

It's starting to worry me because I do want to live my life.

Honestly, if God or the universe or whatever came to me right now and gave me the option of just having stayed in Flagstaff, I'd probably take it.

And based on how the election results are looking right now my depression's about to get a whole fucking lot worse, so yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment