6.25.2012

One Month

Today it's been one month since Corey and I broke up.

It's a strange thought and it just kind of hit me.  One month seems like . . . kind of a long time.  It's definitely a longer time than I expected us to be broken up.  I really thought--at least at first--that we'd have worked things out by now.

I guess I just kind of feel like when I can say something like, it's been a month since we broke up--if there's a measurable amount of time that's actually fairly significant, then maybe it's not going to work out.  Maybe it's really done.

It was just kind of a blow to the little hope I was holding on to.

Yes, Corey's been a lot more distance the past few days, but he's still been affectionate.  I'm not giving up hope.  I still want this to be a break and I still believe that we can make it work.

So here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment