9.21.2013

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall

It's felt very fall outside lately, and it's pretty glorious.  This whole past week actually reminded me a lot of Thanksgiving Day in Kingman--fairly warm but with a chilly breeze and a definite cold bite later in the day/at night.  There are a lot of golden leaved trees right now, and dead pine needles all over the streets.  I absolutely love it.

I've gotten to wear my cute heeled boots to work a few times, my evenings consist of thermals and fuzzy socks, there's an extra blanket on my bed, and I bought an amazing fall candle for my office.  (Pumpkin Carving from Bath and Body Works=highly, highly recommend).  I also got the Autumn Day BBW scent for my car.  Sheer awesomeness.

The craft stores have all kinds of fun fall and Halloween stuff out, and it all just makes me wish I had my own place that I could decorate the crap out of.  Not that Jerbs wouldn't let me decorate as much as I wanted to, but something just doesn't feel right about decorating someone else's house.  (One of the many things I miss about living with my ex).

It's just so beautiful right now.  I love this time of year.  Something about it just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment