12.15.2013

Weigh In # Whatever (2013)

Weight: 192.8
BMI: 34.1

Last time I weighed myself was November 15th, and at that time I weighed 193.8.  So I've lost a pound in a month.

That's not super impressive.  But it's a small step in the right direction, I guess.

I've been very off and on with the dieting thing lately.  Some days I do really well with food, other days . . . yeah, not so much.  And I haven't been to the gym in I don't even know how long.  It's just . . . I don't know.  I usually feel so drained after work that exercising sounds like the worst idea ever.  I need to figure out how to combat that.

Anyway, for the rest of December I'm going to keep focusing on food.  My goal for the rest of the month is to stay within my calorie goal on MyFitnessPal every day.  My plan is to go back to the gym in January, at which point I'm going to redo my membership.  My insurance (BCBS) has a promotion thing where you can join various gyms through them, and signing up like that would save me like $20 a month, so that'll be nice.

When I do go back to the gym I'm going to take it easy for awhile . . . I think I'll do a yoga class once a week for a bit and then add in some cardio.

This is my last weigh in for 2013, and it's super depressing that I'm finishing the year higher than I started it.  I was so determined back in January.  Hopefully I can get my shit together and get on it this coming year, and hopefully my January weigh in will reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment