4.26.2014

Wait What?

Y'know how I said I was looking forward to summer?  Yeah, it snowed today.  All day long.  It didn't really stick so there wasn't much accumulation but still.  So I spent the day pretty much doing nothing.  The snow made me want to hibernate.  But hey, that's what Saturdays are for, right?

Yesterday, though, Jerbs and I went shopping and had sushi for dinner at Karma, and that was nice.

Mentally and emotionally I'm still feeling a little off.

I'm also in the mood to purge and organize and redecorate the apartment.  Last weekend I shampooed the carpet in the bedroom and living room (just the spots that needed it, not the whole room) so that was good.  I'd planned to work on more stuff like that this weekend but . . . yeah, snow and stuff.

I also still have a lot of stuff in mind to write here, but I don't feel up to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment