4.01.2014

Weigh In # 4 (2014)

Weight: 188

So I gained a half pound(ish) since last time I weighed in.  It might not be totally accurate since my period just ended.  Either way, I most definitely didn't meet my goal of hitting the 170's by April.  But at the same time I'm not too disappointed because honestly, the way I've been doing with food and working out I thought the number was going to be higher.

But, that being said, more than a month of basically doing nothing, I'm feeling really motivated to get back on the wagon.  So I came up with a challenge for April: fast food once a week, limit soda, work out at least 3 times a week, and come in at or under my MFP at least 6 days a week.  For the entire month.  I made a little chart for it (because I love to make charts and lists and have free time at work to do so!) so that I can keep track of my progress.  I really want to see what I can accomplish in a month when I'm on point as much as I possibly can be.  Because not only will the accomplishments be good in and of themselves, but I think it will be really helpful to see that I really can control what happens to my body.

I also came up with a list of weight loss/fitness goals/accomplishments and rewards for them.  Nothing huge, just little things that I want.  I mean, normally I just randomly buy little things like that for no real reason, so I thought it might be productive if I make myself work for stuff I want.  It'll probably be a good idea for both my physical health and my financial health.

So we'll see how it goes.  I'm feeling confident about April.

No comments:

Post a Comment