5.01.2015

122 Days (2015)

Remember this post from last year?  When I was all woohoo it's summer I'm going to do stuff!?

Well, it's May 1st again, which means it's summer again.  And since last summer I did nothing, I'm extra determined to actually do stuff this summer.  My goals are pretty much the same.  I think my biggest  goals are to finally actually lose weight, and just to get outdoors and explore more.  I live in a beautiful place with so much stuff to do outside, and I feel like I should start taking advantage of that more.  I'd also like to make at least one trip to Kingman this summer to visit my family (a real visit, not just one on my way through to somewhere else).

I will say that I'm about to leave for Vegas, and I think that this summer starting with this trip is a really, really good sign that it's going to kick last summer's ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment