4.28.2015

February Pictures

The dogs, for no apparent reason, ripped up my sheet
and mattress topper.  I used it as an excuse to get a feather
topper and new, softer sheets!

I got S'il Vous his own bed, and this picture is of one
of the like 3 times he's used it, jerk cat.

One night Jerbs left to check the mail, and Max, Irene, and Ilya
kept a close eye on the door until she came back.

Hollie's head was cold but her ass was not.

Birthday gift from Jerbs, it's magical.

The Ninja bread men from Katie!  And chocolate, too!

From my co-workers in the billing dept.!

The only highlighters I'll use at work, no one else believed they existed
so I had to buy my own finally.  It was so stupid.

What I put up with when I'm trying
to do my coding course.

Irene being pretty.

All the books for CPC course . . . intimidating, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment