10.08.2013

Happy Pictures

Today was a cruddy day.  I was tired and sore and woke up with a splitting headache, I didn't get to shower before work, I skipped the gym, and I ate my feelings.  I'm just . . . sad.  And I know why, and I know it'll pass, but unfortunately, it's not something that's fixable.  And that royally, royally sucks.

So here are some pictures that have made me happy recently.  Enjoy.


Max is very protective of his toys, especially from the 
cats.  Which is why he's usually holding on to at least two
of them at once.

Side note: in the time since this picture was taken he
chewed that bone into pieces and then puked up some of the
pieces next to my bed.  Because he loves me.

Max and Irene are kind of friends now.  Well, they at
least tolerate one another.  But only because they both
love my bed.

Halloween nails round one!  It's a spider web/spider
pattern from our stamper set.

Close up.  I love how these turned out.

Max won't share his toys, but this past weekend he let
Benji share his new bone.  Benji can't chew on bones anymore,
so he just kind of licked it.  It's ham flavored.

It was seriously the sweetest thing I've ever seen.  I might
have teared up a little when it happened.

And even though I skipped the gym today, I did do my lower body workout at home.  So I at least did *something*.  Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment