2.05.2014

I'm Good At Something!

And by something, I mean my job.

I've been at MHC for a year now (as of 1.16.14), and yesterday my boss and I finally got around to doing my annual performance review.  I hate hate hate stuff like that and I was dreading it, but it actually went really well!  My boss had nothing but good things to say AND I got a raise.  So I'm pretty happy with that.

It's still strange to have a job I like, that I'm good at, where I'm appreciated and rewarded for what I do.

But strange in a good way.

Anyway, I am so genuinely happy with what I'm doing now.  I fully intend to stay at MHC until I leave Arizona.

A good review and a raise almost make up for the fact that I am still without a debit card, and for the fact that I have been ridiculously, insanely lonely lately.

But those are things for other entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment