2.10.2014

Twenty.Nine

Yep.  Twenty nine.

I have officially entered the last year of my twenties.  That thought is just freaking nuts.  I'm still having a little trouble wrapping my head around it.

So how did I spend my birthday?

At work, of course!  Fighting with Medicare on the phone!

But all in all it was a good birthday.  My sister and Austin sent me flowers at work, my parents both gave me money, and I got cards from Jerbs' parents and her grandma.  My co-workers all dropped by to wish me happy birthday and in general I felt pretty loved.  After work I picked up Plaza Bonita to go, because I definitely deserve awesome Mexican food on my birthday, and came home and just relaxed.

One thing that is distinctly good about this birthday is that it's the most mentally healthy I've ever been on my birthday, and that's an amazing feeling.

So here's to 29.  I fully plan on owning this year and making it an awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment