12.14.2015

SNOW DAY!!!!!

We got a whoooole bunch of snow overnight, and it's still snowing right now.

So MHC is CLOSED today!

Which means I'm sitting at home in my PJ's hanging out with my dogs and watching TV so life is pretty much perfect.

And I got lucky in that I didn't even make it to work before we closed.  I got up early AF this morning to take Jerbs to work, and the snow was terrible.  It took forever to get the car uncovered and dug out (there was a guy plowing the parking lot and he came by and cleared behind the car for us, so that was nice).  Then the roads weren't clear by any stretch of the imagination, not even the highway, and it was still snowing.  So by the time I got her to work and got home to take a shower and get ready for work myself, I was running way behind time wise and knew I was going to be late.  I texted my boss to let her know and then showered/moisturized/blow dried/perfumed and all that stuff.  I was just starting to get dressed when my phone rang.  It was one of my co-workers; she asked if I was on my way in, and when I said I was just about to leave my house, she told me not to bother because they had decided to close the clinic.

So I put my pajamas back on and did a little happy dance (I mean that totally literally).

Best Monday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment