1.17.2016

Plane Tickets!!

Today I bought plane tickets to SEATTLE!!!

Jerbs and I are officially going there in May to explore and apartment hunt and I am so freaking excited I can't stand it!!

We've been kicking around a visit for a couple months now.  We knew we needed to go, obviously, because we don't want to move somewhere we've actually never been, and I'm absolutely not willing to move into an apartment without seeing it first, but we'd had trouble choosing dates.  Plus every time I'd find decently priced plane tickets I'd end up chickening out and not buying them.

I was getting frustrated with myself but I think it was all for the best, because today, just for the heck of it, I looked for plane tickets, and found some that were only around $85 each, roundtrip from Las Vegas to Seattle (this particular airline is launching its service between those cities in March, so if I hadn't waited I'd have never known about the cheap tickets).  So I texted Jerbs to make sure the dates we'd pretty much decided on would really work, and I booked the flights!  We fly out on May 24th and fly back on May 29th!  I'm still in shock that I finally bit the bullet but oh my God I'm excited!!

In 129 days I'll be on a plane to Seattle.  It feels so freaking amazing to finally be moving forward with this!  I'm just . . . overwhelmed.  And hoping that the next 4 months don't drag too terribly much.

No comments:

Post a Comment