2.28.2013

15 Pounds to Vegas!

Yesterday while I was on my way to work (late, after a stupidly bad doctor's appointment that I'll probably write about later), I got two texts from Theresa.

"By my royal decree we are going to be workout buddies."

Followed by . . . .

"If we lose 15 lbs each we meet in Vegas to celebrate."

Um . . . yes please!  That's some pretty awesome incentive because me, Theresa, and Vegas is a fantastic combination!

I believe this little challenge is starting on March 1st.  I'm pretty excited . . . see why this girl is my BFF?
----------
In other news, I still love my job (love it more every day, actually, which is amazing), I need to work on my money skills next month, my new bed is pretty awesome but possibly too firm for my liking at the moment, and . . . I think that's it.

Nothing terribly exciting in the everyday life stuff but I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment