7.14.2013

Ditched

I've had a headache for the past week, I feel like, and I just generally feel pretty dang blah right now, but  I want to write about the fact that at the moment Jerbs is doing a lot of fun things without me.

She ditched me this weekend to go to Phoenix, where she hung out with the F's (which is what B and her husband will be collectively known on my blog) and went to a concert.  She got home a few hours ago (and Max was SO over the top excited to see her it was almost sad haha).  She works tomorrow and then Tuesday night she's leaving to go to San Diego where she gets to go to COMIC CON for the whole week with a good friend of hers from college.

Needless to say I'm a little jealous.  Mostly of the con thing, because I really want to go!!

Plus I'm not all that fond of being alone so . . . yeah.

Anyway.  Just thought I'd share that.  Nothing else terribly exciting is going on.  I have a lot of things I want to write about in my head I just . . . kinda don't feel like it.

(And I'm not actually mad that Jerbs is doing fun stuff without me.  I'm actually really, really excited for her, because she deserves some fun not work time more than anyone I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment