8.03.2013

Weigh In # 8 (2013)

This is going to be quick because I feel like total poo, both mentally and physically.

195.2 pounds.  Which means a loss of 3.8 pounds in July.  Not too terribly impressive but still a start, right? 

(And I don't know what's wrong with the little MyFitnessPal ticker on the side of the blog . . . I can't get it to reflect the loss despite resetting it quite a few times so . . . whatevs).

I also ran 5.75 miles in July, which again, doesn't sound like much, but still, a great start.

So August goals are to keep running and take a few classes at my gym.  I want to try boxing and get back to yoga.  I'm hiking 7 miles on the 17th, too, and I feel like that'll do me some good fitness wise.  (IF I survive it . . . it's up Snowbowl so . . . we'll see how that goes).

Anyway.  That's about it.  I don't know wtf is wrong with me but I'm kind of a mess at the moment . . . I just feel totally disengaged and off and I can't explain it.  I think that's probably for another entry but . . . yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment