4.09.2013

DWTS Update

So tonight was elimination night (the third cut, but only the second real elimination) and I thought I'd update my prediction thing.  So far I've been wrong about the first two eliminations (but not too far off).  I'm not changing anything in my predictions really, just . . . elaborating I guess.

My predictions:

Week 1:  Lisa & Gleb
          Wynonna & Tony
Week 2:  Victor & Lindsey
           Lisa & Gleb
Week 3:  D.L. & Cheryl
          D.L. & Cheryl
Week 4:  Wynona & Tony
          Victor & Lindsey
Week 5:  Ingo & Kym
Week 6:  Sean & Peta
Week 7:  Andy & Sharna
Week 8:  Jacoby & Karina
Week 9:  Aly & Mark
Week 10:  Kellie & Derek
WIN:  Zendaya & Val

Basically, the highlighting shows the couples I think are going to go within that time frame.  Does that make sense?  I think the orange ones will be the first four to go, even if I have the order a little wrong.  Then the middle three will go, then the last three, and I'm still betting on Zendaya and Val for the win.  They're just highlighted because it looked stupid otherwise.

Edit 4/23: I was right about the first 4 to leave!  I don't necessarily know that that's very impressive but . . . considering how many upsets there are in this show generally, I thought I'd mention it.  (Remember Bristol Palin's season?  When she should have gone home like second and made it to the freaking finals?)  Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment