4.15.2013

Something I Don't Understand

Sometimes, when I really think about it, what confuses me the most is what keeps me holding on.  Why I'm not over him.  Why I haven't just moved on with my life.  What was so great about him anyway?  What was so great about that life and that relationship and what was it that made me so sure I wanted to marry him?

What was so great that even now, almost a year--a whole fucking year--after the break up I am no closer to being over him than I was the day it happened?

I thought time would help.  And I guess it has because if you'd seen me the night he dumped me compared to now you wouldn't believe I was the same person.

Time has helped with the me things.  Not the me and him things.  And I really don't get it.  Especially considering how much I got hurt at the end.

That's it for today.  No cheesy "but" at the end of this entry.  I really just . . . don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment