4.01.2013

Weigh In # 4 (2013)

Today the scale said 180.2.  Which was kind of a shitty way to start the day but at the same time, I'm not too worried about it.  I slacked off for most of March, mostly diet wise, so I wasn't expecting to have lost much if anything.  As far as the gain, like I said, I'm not worried, because my measurements are all the same or within a quarter inch of each other so.  Maybe my body's just doing something weird right now or I'm gaining muscle.

I did get better about working out in March.  I've been going to the gym and doing a half hour of cardio every day on my lunch hour so that's a good thing.  I haven't gone back to yoga since the first time I went, though.  Not because I didn't want to but because it just makes for such a long, long day.  I just don't really want to be out of the house for 13 hours at a time.  I know it would be different if I had a car but for now, it's just not worth it.  Maybe eventually, because I do enjoy it though.

I'm feeling pretty good about April though.  I mentioned it before but my visit to Kingman this weekend left me feeling pretty upbeat and optimistic, and I'm going to work hard this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment