12.29.2012

Christmas Crafts

These are the ornaments I made for my family/friends for Christmas this year.  Each one (except the mittens) has '12 or 2012 embroidered on the back, so they're sort of commemorative.

Candy canes for Shannon and Tamy, a peppermint candy for Jillian.
A snowman for Austin.
A stocking for Jenny and a Steelers stocking for my dad.


A wreath for my mom (the red one).
A wreath for Jerbs' parents (the white one).
Dog bones for Dolce (my sister's dog), Olaf (Jerbs' parents' dog),
and Ringo and Bella, the Flicks' dogs.


Mittens for Christina and Duane, who got married this past June.
Mittens for Betsy and Brant (aka the Flicks) who got married in Feb. 2011.
Mittens for Theresa and Jenna, who will hopefully get married someday.
The mittens are joined by ribbon and meant to be draped over a Christmas tree branch.
Clever, no?


Next year I plan to do even bigger and better homemade gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment