1.21.2013

What's In My Bag?

I've seen the "what's in my bag?" post on quite a few other blogs so I figured I'd do one too.  Because my purse is a very exciting place and all . . .


My bag.  Not too fancy, but it cost less than $10.
The cool pin I have on one side--sort of a joke.
My elephant friend I keep on the other side.

My wallet.

A week's worth of Lithium and Paxil.
I carry it with me so I remember to take it.
Various chapsticks, tissues, and hand sanitizer.

A bus map so I know where I'm going.
Random money--most of the change is now in my change jar.
My iPod, earbuds, and spare earbud cover thingies.
Sunglasses (don't leave home without them) and emergency hair brush.

I also usually have a couple hair ties/claw clips, my winter hat and gloves, and a bottle of water in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment