11.07.2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for . . .

--My family.  Of course this goes without saying and I'm always grateful for them, but when I think of being thankful, they're my first thought.  This past weekend's visit to Kingman was a good reminder of this.  I'm thankful to my mom and dad for just generally being very loving and supportive parents.  I'm thankful that I get to see them as grandparents, because it really is one of the most amazing things to watch.  I'm thankful for my sisters: Jenny because she's an inspiration in that she balances being a single mom and an amazing RN, and because I'm just so proud of her, and Jillian because she's the only person in my family I can really talk to about artistic pursuits (which is why she's one of my beta readers for my writing, always).  And this year I'm especially thankful for Austin, because he's just at such a great, fun age, and I literally can't be anything but happy when I'm around him.

--Jerbs.  Oh Jerbs.  I don't know what I'd do without her.  She's such an integral part of my life that I don't even know how to put it into words, really.  I'm glad I don't have to live alone, and I'm glad to have her as a friend.  I'm glad she's been such a tremendous support system through both recovering from my mental issues and my breakup.  When it comes to those things I don't know what I'd have done without her.

That's it for today!  More next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment