7.09.2012

Dear Ex-Fiance

Dear Ex-Fiance,

For some reason right now I miss you more than I have since you left.  I want so badly to call or text you right now.

I wish you knew how much I missed you; I wish you missed me the same.  I wish I was on your mind right now the same way you're on mine.  Well, you're sleeping right now, I'm sure, so I wish you were dreaming of me.

Earlier tonight I was reading old emails you sent me (remember the Wake Up calls)?  And you said such wonderful things to me an I know you meant them and I just . . . I want that back.  And I'm so sorry for ever being mean about them--because I know the reason you stopped the Wake Up calls was that I said something nasty about them on Twitter or somewhere.  Why did I do that?  I loved those emails, they meant the world to me, and I honestly don't know why I reacted that way.  I just . . . I don't know how to be happy.  But I know I want to be happy with you.

You have no idea how much I love you.  I don't think I even realized how much I did until you left this apartment a week ago.  I feel like part of me is missing.  Do you feel that way?  I hope you do.

Love,
Jessica


**I don't care how stupid and overdramatic this is, it makes me feel better to write it out like letters . . . and it's my blog so there**

No comments:

Post a Comment