7.10.2012

The Gym

I finally made it to the gym today.

Thanks to a misunderstanding on my part about the bus schedule, though, I ended up having to take the long way there.  So by the time I got to the gym I'd probably walked about 2 miles total.  And the Anytime Fitness here doesn't have just regular ellipticals, so I used an elliptical like machine.  So between the walking before hand, the different machine, and the elevation, I was only able to do 10 minutes.  Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

But better than nothing.  And honestly if I'd tried one of those machines 6 or 8 months ago I probably wouldn't have even been able to do those 10 minutes.  So it is some progress.

And I actually lost two pounds this past week!  (I weigh myself on Mondays).  I went from 182 to 180 so I'm pretty happy with that!

I just can't wait til I have a car so I can go to the gym whenever I feel like it again.  I'm crossing my fingers/praying/hoping like crazy that I get one of the F/T jobs I applied for, because then I could definitely afford a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment