7.14.2012

Dear Ex-Fiance

Dear Ex-Fiance,

Today Jerbs and I went out together.  It was kind of overcast and really beautiful outside, and we wandered around downtown, and I just thought of how much I wished I was with you.  Not that I don't love Jerbs but . . . I miss things like just walking around holding hands.

I'm surprised at how now, when I think back on our relationship, it's the little things I remember most and that I miss the most.  And it's the little things that make me think, God, if I could just have that back I would appreciate all of those little moments so much.  I would never take any of it for granted.

I really am working on myself and trying to get better.  I've been taking my medicine consistently and I found a counselor that should work for me.  I'm going to give her a call as soon as I have some money.  And today I bought a book on borderline so that I can learn more about it and figure out how to really get it under control.

So even if you and I never get back together, I'll at least be normal for the next guy.

But I don't want there to be a next guy.  I just . . . I still want it to be you.

I miss you.  I love you.

Please don't ignore me anymore.  I want to hear from you, I want us to talk.  I can't stand you just being . . . gone from my life.

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment