7.24.2012

Patience, Patience, Patience

That's the lesson I think I'm being taught right now.  Patience.

I need to be patient.

I need to be patient about work and money.  Someone will call me back for a full time job; I just have to be diligent about applying for them.  I've been checking the AZ Daily Sun and Craigslist every day.  And in the meantime, I just need to stay calm and pray about it and Hastings is better than nothing.

I need to be patient with Ex-Fiance.  We talked a little bit tonight and it was about nothing big; I think deep down I'm always hoping that he's going to tell me he loves me and misses me like crazy and whatever, and that never happens.  And that's ok.  If we're supposed to be together we will be together eventually; in the meantime we need to take baby steps.  It is just so hard.  But I know that if we got back together now it would be the same as it was and it would just end again.

Suffice it to say I haven't had a great couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment