7.27.2012

Lately . . .

I feel like a total slacker.

I don't know what's with me but my thoughts feel totally scattered and unfocused, that lost feeling is creeping back, and I am constantly drained of energy.  Like even if I've done absolutely nothing I feel dead--I feel exhausted and my limbs feel heavy and I feel like I can hardly move.

I guess I kinda DO know what's with me.  I should be starting my that time of the month pretty quick here and that always effs with me.  I have PMDD and it blows.  I don't know why God didn't think that bipolar and borderline were enough for me . . . ahem.

I have a lot I want to write about, I've had a lot on my mind lately, but like I said, it all feels so random and scattered that I don't have the energy to make into a coherent/cohesive journal entry.  I can't even really make it into coherent thoughts.

Once again . . . patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment