7.13.2012

Friday Night

Friday nights have been hard since we broke up.  I just can't help but think, I'm young and it's Friday and I should be out on a date . . . with Corey.

Sigh.

But aside from that it was on OK day.  I treated Jerbs to dinner at a place called Diablo Burger, which was freakin' amazing.  Then we went to Blackhound Gallery and bought some on sale jewelry.  Then we hit up Barnes and Noble, where I bought a book on borderline personality disorder.  I think it will be helpful in getting better.  I also bought a little five year journal just for the heck of it.

Mostly I've felt OK.  My head/face have felt sort of tight lately, maybe a sinus infection?  Kind of like it used to feel . . . I don't know, that's hard to describe/explain.

Anyway.  That's all for tonight.  I just don't feel much like blogging tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment