9.27.2012

Another Thursday, Another Interview

I almost don't want to write about this because I don't want to jinx it BUT . . .

Today I had a job interview for an administrative assistant position at an ortho clinic.  It's full time and is very similar to what I used to do at the clinic, only in a specialty practice associated with the hospital.

It went really, really, really well.  The lady who interviewed me was super nice, and we seemed to click.  She seemed to like me a lot, and she seemed to really like my answers to her questions.  I definitely think my experience helped me out.  At the end of the interview she went over payment and benefits and showed me around the work area, all of which I take as good signs.  She said that they're looking to hire soon and that she would definitely be in touch.

I am really hoping that this works out.  Like, really really really really.  It just seems like a nice place to work, and I think I'd be really happy there.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up just in case, but I have a good feeling about this.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get it, bout time to start the up and over phase! All the best love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really hoping so too! :)

    ReplyDelete