9.25.2012

DWTS Predictions

Yes, I'm a big enough dork to post this here.  Mostly because I want to see if I'm right.  (It's like a March Madness bracket only much sadder).

Eliminations:

  • Week One: Pamela Anderson & Tristan McManus
  • Week Two: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy
  • Week Three: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani
  • Week Three: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas
  • Week Four: Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya
  • Week Five: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson
  • Week Six: Sabrina Bryan & Louis Van Amstel
  • Week Seven: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy
  • Week Eight: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke
  • Week Nine: Helio Castrovenes & Chelsie Hightower
  • Week Ten: Gillese Marini & Peta Murgatroyed
  • Week Eleven: Apolo Ohno & Karina Smirnoff
  • Winners: Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough

--Louis Van Amstel is my favorite pro dancer--I just love him--so I'd love it if he and Sabrina Bryan made it to the finals, but I doubt it'll happen.

--I'm iffy about where I put Bristol Palin.  She's really not a very good dancer and I think the only reason she made the finals when she competed is because people vote for her on behalf of her (horrid) mother and her (also horrid) Tea Party political leanings.  So I'm hoping she goes early (based mostly on her dancing ability), but I have a feeling the home votes will save her over and over again.

--I personally can't stand Derek Hough but he has a huge fan base (I just think he seems like a cocky bastard but whatev).  He has a huge fan base, and he's a great dancer, and he's a phenomenal choreographer, without question.  Pairing him with Shawn Johnson, whose gymnastics training gives her an edge, just kind of creates an unstoppable team.  Plus everyone thinks he's adorable, and Shawn Johnson actually IS adorable, so I feel like they're this season's golden couple.  I also predict that they'll get high scores from Carrie Ann even if they don't deserve them, because she's already picked them as her favorite for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment