9.25.2012

Weigh In # 3

This week . . . my weight didn't change.

And really, that's OK with me.  Honestly I don't know how accurate that weight even is, because my scale didn't seem to want to balance today (I have a very old crappy scale and really need to buy a nice digital one), plus I'm in full PMDD mode so who knows what bloating and water weight is doing to my body right now.  (I hate my ovaries.  Seriously, I hate them.  They are nothin' but trouble).

I also kinda sucked at dieting this past week.  Since last Tuesday I was good for maybe two days, and then once I got the rental car and went to Kingman and started my little mini vacation I basically told my diet to go screw itself.  I ate like total crap, and it actually didn't feel as good as I thought it would.  So that's a silver lining.

In good news, I found out yesterday that the apt. complex workout room is actually open 24 hours a day!  You have no idea how happy that made me!  I'm thrilled that I can stop blowing off my workouts when I work late.  (And here, late means until between 7PM and 8:30PM, because getting off work at 7 or 7:30 puts me home at 8:30, and getting off at 8 or 8:30 puts me home at 9:30.  And I'd been assuming the workout room closed at 9, just to be safe).

Here's to a new week!  I'm determined to do well the whole week, and hopefully my next weigh in will be a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment