9.07.2012

Before

This is what I look like today.  I'm hoping that posting this here will add to the incentive to start getting healthier.  Because seriously . . . blech.  Especially the side view . . . I can't believe my neck/chin . . . so gross.  :(




I'm also hoping that in a few months, I can take more pictures and be like whoa, that's an awesome difference.  Also, today I weigh 180 pounds.  I have all of my measurements recorded too, but I really don't have the energy to post them here.

I think I'm going to weigh myself weekly, so every Friday, and take pictures like that monthly.

I did work out today!  I walked over to the work out room across the street tonight (finally . . . I dragged Jerbs with me for moral support) and worked out on the elliptical like thingy they have.  It's not the same as the ones in Kingman so the timing was different--I did 10 minutes, but the machine said that was 2 miles.  Not too shabby.  I also think I went faster because I've been walking so much and I've progressively just started walking faster (I used to take about 8 minutes to walk to the bus stop, now it takes me 4 or 5).  I'm proud of myself.  And it felt GOOD to work out!  I'm looking forward to doing it tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. I've been semi-forced into a gluten free diet... it seems to be doing several good things for me and my waistline. But all I want are all the things I can't have! :/ The only benefit is now I don't have to fight my will power on whether I can can another cookie... now I just can't have the fucker to begin with, lol.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, nice! I'm using MyFitnessPal.com to track my food and exercise and stuff, and I've found a TON of people on there who are doing gluten free diets and getting good results from it.

    ReplyDelete