11.01.2012

Good/Bad

Good
--It's payday.  I like payday.  And since that evil place where they keep my paycheck* actually gave me some decent hours this pay period, I might actually have some money!
--The fact that I'm going to Kingman this weekend for my nephew's 4th birthday.

Bad
--This weird depression I've sunk into/reverted to.  I can't seem to shake it.
--Insomnia/hypersomnia cycle.
--My bed situation.  I need a new bed . . . preferably one that's not made mostly of air.
--The holiday season officially having started (I think of Halloween as the start of it).  And the fact that it's now November.
--That I've been in Flag for 4 months.
--Corey just flat out not speaking to me.  Even when I try to talk to him about normal stuff.
--Just . . . life right now.  I feel so out of it.  I had all these things in my head that I was excited to do (like a harvest/Thanksgiving blog background, Thankful Thursday posts, etc) and now they all just make me anxious and weird feeling.

Hoping that things improve this month.  I really need to shake this funk and whatever.

*Can't take credit for that line.  It's from Charmed--totally a guilty pleasure show of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment