11.11.2012

I Wish . . .

A blogger I follow was doing a kind of make a wish thing since it's 11-11.*  I thought I'd follow suit, because I love making wishes!**

---------------
I wish for happiness and contentment within my own life.

I wish for another chance with Corey, or for the ability to put him behind me and move on.

I wish for the inspiration to keep writing and to finish my grad school application.

I wish for a happy holiday season for myself and my loved ones and for everyone else out there.

I wish to be at peace with myself: with my past, with my present, with my situation.
---------------

*Yes, I know it's also Veteran's Day.  I have mixed feelings about Veteran's Day--or more specifically, how people react to it.  But I will say that while I oppose the wars we are currently in, I do respect and support the troops who are fighting them, and I know that their sacrifices are tremendous.

**I also know that just wishing for things isn't going to make them happen, and that if I want any of the things on that list, I have to work for them.  But I also feel like putting those wishes out there into the universe never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment