11.26.2012

So . . .

My phone has a flashlight.  A real flashlight like Jerbs' phone does.  This might actually be my favorite thing about the new phone.  Because I'm a dork.

I updated my resume so it has my new number on it.  Woohoo job applications.

I realized that this is the first new, good phone I've had since Corey broke my old one.  (Long story there but he snapped it in half.  I sorta deserved it).  That was last summer and in the time since I've had just hand me down phones from his family and from Jerbs.  I love that I have something that's just mine now.

Also, in non phone related news, the other night Jerbs and I were at the mall and I told her I felt kind of losery.  (I was having a bad day).  She said to me, "Jessica, you're not a loser.  You're just tired."  It was hilarious, and I want to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment