11.01.2012

Halloween Manicures

A holiday combined with co-owning a 230 piece nail polish collection is pretty cool.  Jerbs and I both had fun doing Halloween manicures this year and I thought I'd share mine.  Since they're, y'know, awesome.  I'm kinda sad Halloween's over now but I already have ideas for next year's Halloween nails!

Frankenstein inspired nails.
Jerbs did the stitches on my right hand
since I'm right handed.

Blood spatter!
Done by using a narrow straw to blow red polish
over a white base.   Sadly, these ones chipped
off after a few days, so I had to redo them.

Round 2 of the blood spatter.
I bought a new red polish for it, because I didn't
want to use all my Christmas red on Halloween nails.
I didn't like the accent nail I did on the first blood nails,
so I did a different one this time.

This one is the least artistic, but I love it.
Just a strong black base with this amazing glitter on top.
The glitter is mostly orange with flecks of purple and green.
It's called Glitter Goblin, and is part of China Glaze's
new Halloween collection.  It is SO sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment